A Recipe for Healing

Directions:
Be creative. Trust your instincts. Cry when you want to, laugh when you can. Choose the size pot that fits your loss. Season with memories; stir often.
_

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goshen here we go, here we go.

Wow.
Bags packed, room cleaned out.

I've spent 8 months here. EIGHT! My goodness. I feel speechless trying to give words to it. The only thing I can muster up is, "Wow. That was the best decision I've ever made in my life."

Thank you thank you thank you to every minute of grace, solitude, sleep, tears, laughter, and thought that has passed my way here...thank you, time, for stopping. Maybe that was what I needed all along, and couldn't have gotten it otherwise.

Home. So many places I will miss, still, but so glad I got to soak them up to the bone. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for the incredible time I've had here. Thanks again to you all for your support.

And so, Micah, time ticks on again...
Dominik's a senior, Jeremy's an 8th grader, and I'm back to school. Are you proud of us? You should be! We love you so incredibly much...

1 comment: