A Recipe for Healing

Directions:
Be creative. Trust your instincts. Cry when you want to, laugh when you can. Choose the size pot that fits your loss. Season with memories; stir often.
_

Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/10

I want to write more on here. I always admire bloggers that do that, write daily. I feel like I only write when super inspired...that's not necessarily bad, but it would be fun to write more casually.

I was blessed with a wonderful week and weekend. For one, my phone has been completley un-working, and surprisingly that was really nice; to get away from texting and phone calls. Second, my dorm floor continues to make me smile. Such a perfect combination of supportive friends that also know how to snap instantly into a spree of spontaneity and laughter. Sometimes I just stop and appreciate how rare and wonderful college is, to be so close with so many people, psychically and emotionally. Yes, there are reasons to complain, but overall I feel grateful that my college experience has been both meaningful and educational---for some, that's rare.

Fall Break was nice. My goal of the weekend was to 1) sleep and 2) eat. Both were more than accomplished. I think I spent 90% of the time in bed just relaxing with my cat...ha! Funny how I've always hated cats until I adopted Ramona.

Homework calls, as usual. Hope you've enjoyed this little update.

1 comment:

  1. I found this post during an attempt to avoid writing a college essay. It inspired me to stop surfing the internet and finish the application in the hope that next year at this time I'll be writing a similar blog entry :)

    ReplyDelete