A Recipe for Healing

Directions:
Be creative. Trust your instincts. Cry when you want to, laugh when you can. Choose the size pot that fits your loss. Season with memories; stir often.
_

Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcoming in March with the moon.

Midnight has revealed a perfectly full moon, so I've decided to sit here in the patch of moonlight streaming through my skylight...

Welcome, March. May you bring some needed sunshine and happiness, and may these four weeks feel steadying as we hold hands and brace ourselves for April.

[When Molly was home this past week she helped me carry out an idea I had in my head, for this blog. I found a can of alphabet soup and sorted through it until I could spell out "Tear Soup." Then she used her nice camera to take a picture. Cool, huh? I'm about to tiptoe into the kitchen and eat the rest for a midnight snack.]

1 comment:

  1. i was loving that picture and wondering if you took it..
    how wonderful!! that's great(:

    ReplyDelete