A Recipe for Healing

Directions:
Be creative. Trust your instincts. Cry when you want to, laugh when you can. Choose the size pot that fits your loss. Season with memories; stir often.
_

Monday, March 29, 2010

This moment is sacred.

They are walking towards me
Their faces are solemn
Their steps are long and last forever
They are saying something now
"Becca, Micah is taking a turn for the worse He is not going to make it"

This moment is sacred It is just me and a huge universe It is just me and eternity It is just me and God dangling by a string

My body slinks My heart stops The earth spins My world shatters.

1 comment:

  1. i love you..and i'm praying for you continually as you approach this next week..

    I pulled you in from all over the world,
    called you in from every dark corner of the earth,
    Telling you, 'You're my servant, serving on my side.
    I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'
    Don't panic. I'm with you.
    There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
    I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
    I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you...

    (isaiah 41:10.message version)

    ReplyDelete