A Recipe for Healing

Directions:
Be creative. Trust your instincts. Cry when you want to, laugh when you can. Choose the size pot that fits your loss. Season with memories; stir often.
_

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day of March--

Next week is approaching fast--too fast. I don't feel ready in any sense to be in April and I don't feel ready in any sense to relive Micah's death. I'm angry at time for moving at a pace I'm not ready for, and I'm uptight-exhausted-jittery. My dreams are slowly beginning to become simultaneously become wackier and scarier...everything has built up to this week and I'm feeling all sorts of anticipation.

Today was beautiful and I felt like I had to make the best out of it, being the last day of March. So I brought out my sidewalk chalk and doodled for awhile...
Hello, April.



1 comment:

  1. i clicked on the second picture to make it bigger, and i found it somewhat symbolic that there is a giant crack going through your body. isn't that ironic? even though i'm sure you didn't try it :)

    ReplyDelete